Why the ants are called tiny teacher?
Why the ants are called tiny teacher? – Ants are eusocial insects and very small in size. They belong to the family Formicidae. There are various kinds of ants can be found on the earth.Even though they are very small in size but they are very clever and brainy. They have known how to make a colony, how to protect their home, hard work, etc.
why ants are called the tiny teacher?
Here are some of the reason
1. They live in a Colony- Ants make a colony and live together in a family. There are many ants in a colony. They divided the work among them. Some of them are used to protect the colony and some go for searching food.
2. Care and Protection- Some ants look after the newborns and feed them. They also give protection to the queen ant.
3. Hard work- They always work hard. Travels a long distance to find their food and store food before the beginning of the rainy season.
4. Discipline- They are very disciplined. They make a line and by coordinating with others they pass smoothly without disturbing the other members.
5. Cleanliness – Ant’s home is very neat and clean. They always cleaned their colony and never made it looks dirty.
That is why we called the ant a tiny teacher. We have to learn hard work, Discipline, duty, time management, etc from these tiny insects.
Also Read : Why is the sky looks blue?