5 Medicinal Plants Easily Found in India: India’s evergreen areas are one of the best parts of the Nation. The green plants covered the cities and most villages in India. The mighty forest area is also a thing to watch.
A huge variety of plant species can be found and many of them have medicinal benefits. In the ancient days, people use those plant or plant parts for treating many diseases. Here is the list of
5 Medicinal Plants Easily Found in India
1. Tulsi: Tulsi or Ocimum tenuiflorum is one of the best medicinal plants that can be easily found in India. With normal temperatures, it can grow easily. It has many health benefits and mostly uses to treat colds and infections.
2. Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera is known as the king of all medicinal plants. It can be used to cure acne, and improve body immunity, and constipation.
3. Ajwain: Ajwain or Trachyspermum ammi helps to treat indigestion, heartburn, and loss of appetite. It is rich in fiber and helps to treat stomach-related health problems.
4. Bael Plant: Bael plant or Aegle marmelos is not only a medicinal plant it is considered a sacred one in India. Its leaves and fruits are used to treat many stomachs related diseases. Leaves help to improve digestive power and reduce acidity. Fruits are mostly used in the summer season.
5. Neem: Neem plants can easily be found in India. Its leaves have many health benefits. Dry stems of the Neem plant help to cure skin diseases. Neem leaves are also used to treat several diseases. A toothbrush made up of neem plants helps to bacterial infections.
Disclaimer: The information included at this site is for educational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for medical treatment by a healthcare professional. Because of unique individual needs, the reader should consult their physician to determine the appropriateness of the information for the reader’s situation.