Top 7 Lithium Reserves of the World : Lithium and its compounds are used for various industrial applications. Chile is the world’s top lithium reserve in the World. The total lithium reserve in Chile is nearly 9.3 Million Tonnes. Lithium is one of the key components in electric batteries.
Here is the list of the World’s Largest Lithium Reserves.
Top 7 Lithium Reserves of the World
1. Chile – 9.3 Million Tonnes
2. Australia – 6.2 Million Tonnes
3. India – 5.9 Million Tonnes
4.Argentian – 2.7 Million Tonnes
5. China – 2.0 Million Tonnes
6. USA – 1.0 Million Tonnes
7. Canada – 0.9 Million Tonnes
Recently A new Lithium Reserve has been found in the Salal-Haimana area of the Reasi District of Jammu and Kashmir.